Friday, December 01, 2006

 
Look out! I'm on a roll.
My truck died on Wednesday, it didn't seem to be well in the morning but by night I had to boost it to get it going. I called the local Ford dealer and told the service man how it was behaving, he told me to bring it in right away. I got there at 5:50 pm, they close at 6:00, It needed a boost so they could put it there shop overnight, and it was ready to get picked up by 9:30 am the next morning. I just thought that was so unusual in this day and age to take something to a repair shop and have someone actually go out of their way to make sure I got taken care of! That is all good, but the best part was, I thought I was off warranty, I'm not, so this didn't cost me anything.
It just restores my faith in mankind, well that might be a bit much, but I do feel better about my Ford dealer.

Comments:
does your hand ever get itchy but you can't quite find exactly where it is itchy and you can't scratch the right spot to make it stop. i HATE that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?