Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 
Wrong name.
I should have thought more before I named my blog, now everybody knows that I don't think very often. Darla, Joel's girlfriend is staying with us for a while, she is from Saskatchewan, grew up on a farm and didn't know how to drive a standard, a very unusal set of circumstances. (How does a farm girl not learn to drive a standard?) Last night she wanted to go a friend's house to watch movies, she seems to not be all that interested in NHL playoffs, whatever. So I told her she could drive the Firefly, it's a standard, she declined, I told her I could teach her. Then I thought of last summer when I was teaching Brianne how to drive the same car. What was I thinking? Brianne has not quite yet got over the experience, it was tramatic and I found out that my moustache is intimidates her, (maybe that should explain the first twenty years with Brianne). It only took a few minutes and Darla had it all figured out, I hope the tires last the summer.

Comments:
it seems that everyone has an experience with that car. i miss it.
 
it only took me a few minutes to...once kamara took me. just so you know. now i only drive standard. that's my car dad.
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?