Saturday, March 18, 2006

 
Here Goes!

I guess this was bound to happen, if you spend time watching others do something, eventually you decide you might as well try it, so here I go, a blog. My little girl and her sister and mother and two friends and an aunt are buying her wedding dress this weekend. I would never have guessed it would take such a collective effort. But I guess it says something about Brianne's life, that this is something to be shared and enjoyed by some of the people she cares about. This group of shopper's has started a pool and they are betting on how long it will take for me to start crying when I see Brianne in her wedding dress, who doesn't love a competion?

Comments:
aw. i'll be right there with ya. well not quite literally THERE with you. but you know what i mean. ahem.
 
Hi Doug,
I'm guessing that probably just thinking about it for more than a couple of seconds will bring tears to your eyes.

Bonnie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?