Monday, March 20, 2006

 
Father of the Bride ( The Idiot's Guide)by Jennifer Lata Rung

Brianne gave me that book, she is so thoughtful! It has a list of ten things inside the front cover, I guess for easy reference, Items # 1 and #10 both deal with making sure all the bills get paid, I feel like I have discovered the theme to the book and all I've read so far is the inside of the front cover. Other items are that I get to dance with her and her mother, I can do that. Another theme is that I should be cordial with his parents and the guests. I should be able to pull that off. I feel like I should say something about this book being written by a woman, but I'm already starting to practise "cordial"

Comments:
hi doug.
sometimes it's hard for me to remember to be cordial, too.
i'm excited to see you at the wedding. both weddings, i guess. goodness, what a busy summer.
did you know i bought a puppy?
miss you, and cindy, and kaleigh, and joel now that he's back with you guys.
punch francis in the nose for me.
-k
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?